- Want to Train the Yi Chuan Method with Me?
- Free Yi Chuan Seminar in Fort Worth on Saturday July 24th
- At long last……IntentionFist.com
- Are You Searching for Strength?
- Standing with Purpose
- Changing Mind & Body
- The BS Dectector
- The Opportunity
- Relax vs. Collapse
- Join our Facebook Group
- Please Keep the ‘Martial’ in the ‘Martial Art’
- Is Standing Like a Tree Making You Board?
- Recipe for a Yi Chuan Practice Session
- The Way of Yi Chuan
- The Opposite
- Yi Chuan Puts Standing First
- Straighten Up!
- Three For One
- Getting ‘Out of the Box”
- Integrated Strength
- Play With It
- Use ‘Hidden’ Practice time
- Make it Routine
- Establish Clear Goals
- Ride the Wave
- Close Quarters
- Testing Strength
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Experiential Learning
Yi Chuan can be called an ancient method in a modern package. While Yi Chuan (also know a Da Cheng Chuan or great achievement fist) was systematized in the early 1900’s by Grandmaster Wang it is based on a method that … Continue reading
Most martial arts systems start by teaching new students basic techniques. Stances, blocks, punches, kicks, break-falls, joint locks and other techniques are practiced and improved through repetition. Yi Chuan is different; in that, the method clearly asserts that it has … Continue reading
The box is everywhere, its all around us. Its how we think, what we see and how we control the world in which we live. From infancy what is real has been defined by our teachers, ingrained in us, from … Continue reading